- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup grated Cheddar cheese
- In a medium saucepan combine whipping cream and butter.
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring frequently until butter melts.
- Gradually stir in grated Parmesan cheese, grated mozzarella cheese, grated provolone cheese, and grated Cheddar cheese.
- Reduce heat to low, and continue to stir just until all cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately, sauce will thicken upon standing.
Share this post
- Tags: 4 cheese, 4 formagge, apreendendo, aqui tem, como fazer, cooking, cozinhando, faca voce mesmo, faço como, four cheese, learning, no fogao, quatro queijos, receita, recipe