Faustino VII Rioja
- Faustino Vii Rioja 75Cl
- Faustino VII, with its inviting fruity flavours, is perfect to go with starters, everyday red meat dishes and poultry. An ideal wine for barbecues and social occasions.
- The World’s Most Admired Wine Brands in the Drinks International Annual Brands Report 2022 and well-deserved recognition for the extraordinary work, dedication and attention to quality and excellence by the team at Bodegas Faustino, ranked 23 on this select list this year.
- Wine of Rioja, Spain
- Pack size: 75CL
- Contains Sulphites
- Rich jammy fruits with slight hints of sweetness, vanilla and spice on the finish, evidence of the 10 months it has spent in new American oak
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- De- stalked. Fermentation in stainless steel tanks up to 28 degrees C. 16 days maceration. Matured for 10 months in American oak and 6 months in the bottle.
- For years, portraits by Rembrandt and El Greco, and of Gluck the composer have gazed out of Faustino bottle labels. Their art has been the inspiration of one of Spain's greatest family owned bodegas since 1861. From growing its own vines, to vinification and bottling, Faustino aims for the highest control over production so you can be assured of quality wine every time.
- Faustino's vineyards are located in the upper part of Rioja Alavesa, Northern Spain, and enjoy the best geographical conditions and climate to produce the highest quality wines: short, hard winters, with lime clay soil, land characterised by foothills, gorges and hillsides, neither too much nor too little sunlight - and finally, enjoying an altitude of between 400 and 600 metres.
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase.
Product of Spain
Name and address
- Bodegas Faustino S.L.,
We Also Recommend
Farofa Tradicional de Mandioca Temperada 500g - YOKI
Pao de Queijo MIX | Cheese Bread Mix 250g - YOKI